- You will be sent a txt when your bike is completed
- We require you to pick up your bike up within 10 shop open days of completion.
- A storage fee of $25 a week will apply therefore after
- Any property that remains unclaimed for more than 60 days (other than by arrangement) will be recycled. At this time T.Whites has no liability to the Customer or any third party.
Please note this policy is in place due to the limited storage space within our stores.
- We take bike safety very seriously and have a ridged safety check process before bikes leave the workshop. However, we strongly suggest you follow these basic safety checks yourself before EVERY ride weather it’s just been serviced or not:
Visual frame check
Brakes are working
Tyres are pumped
Gears are working
Wheels are secure
- Liability of any kind (with respect to services, including any negligence on its part) shall be limited to the contract price for the Service(s). Sole remedy for unsatisfactory work shall be a refund of the amount paid by the Customer or a further additional service of the same value.
Right of Repair:
- If you feel something is not right with the repair after leaving the workshop, please return it as soon as possible.
- If you attempt to repair or take it to another store to repair our right of repair is void.
- New bikes are all covered by standard supplier warranty
- Secondhand bikes are covered by a 1month store mechanical warranty
- We strongly encourage test rides as we do not return bikes for change of mind so please choose carefully.